Tuesday is Full of Good Stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Tuesday may just be one of those "in between" days, but it's a great day for a super livestock update at Unique Corals!

Today's update features a great variety of cool stuff, ranging from awesome Acros to zoos, to some killer Chalcies...even a couple of cool Acans for good measure!

Remember, shipping is free on orders over $200, with $28 flat rate shipping on orders under $200. If you purchase $250 or more of livestock, you'll receive free shipping and 10% off of your entire order!

Here is just a small sampling of some of the cool stuff we're putting on the site today:

3andhalfinchmariculturedacro-superfuzzy-108.JPUCG.jpg

Maricultured "Fuzzy" Acropora Specimen

1inch-blueiceacro-58.JPGUC.jpg

"Blue Ice" Acropora Frag

1inchsunnydpalys-38.JPGUC.jpg

"Sunny D" Palys

1andhalfinchsuhorsonhoi-24.JPGUC.jpg

Acropora suharsonoi frag from one of our maricultured mother colonies.

2inch-dr-papayacloves-38.JPGUC.jpg

"Papaya Clove" Polyp from Dan Rigle

So much more to see...Check out our "NEW" section for more of the latest and greatest!

Don't see a piece that you're looking for? Just give us a call, and we'll search our extensive collection to see if we can find what you want!

Find out whay were a rapidly becoming many reefer's first choice for quality corals, fair prices, and superior service and innovation. We never stop listening to our most important critics- YOU, our valued customers. Thanks for your continued feedback and support!

Regards,

Scott Fellman and joseph Caparatta
Unique Corals

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back