• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UC Nirvana zoa mini colonies

Curlew_Coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price is shipped WYSIWYG I got them direct from BrandonH at RAP Cali late last year

Fed Ex over night
IMG_8488.JPG

urban coral farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these ones with palytoxin?
Nobody can answer that for you unless they have synthesized this exact morph. You should handle all palys/zoas as if they all contain the toxin. I dont know your background in the hobby but with a question like that id suggest a quick read on the subject.

drcrook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Experience is brand new. I know I'll need to move in about 1.5 years; so attempting to avoid stuff with the toxin.

urban coral farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Experience is brand new. I know I'll need to move in about 1.5 years; so attempting to avoid stuff with the toxin.
Gloves, clear work glasses wash hands and soak tools in bleach solution to nutrualize palytoxin and you will be fine. Ive seen a local guy pick up a palythoa grandis colony. (The big guys packed with toxin) and it slimed all over his hand. Guess what he did not die. Point here is that if hes alive from toxin to skin contact you will be fine if you take some proper steps with PPE. Zoas and palys are a wonderful coral and you should not fear them. I have around 35 different types in my tank and never once have i had an incident.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.7%
Back