Ultimate Efflo Small Colony WYSIWYG

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag is too large to even fit into the macro picture. This is a very encrusted and well grown frag, multiple tips growing. Frag is 2.75" long and 2" wide.

Boom-0077.jpg

I provide a 2 week guarantee on all corals, so if it dies within the first 2 weeks you have it in your tank, I will replace or refund it. Price includes shipping.

1% of this sale will be donated to R2R to help the reef2reef site and community.

This picture was taken under T5. The frag is currently being grown under T5. To buy, you can purchase directly here through this thread on R2R using paypal! Just click the blue "buy now" button at the top right. If you wish to purchase other items from my site, they can all be shipped together. Any questions just PM me.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice color

Rauland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag is too large to even fit into the macro picture. This is a very encrusted and well grown frag, multiple tips growing. Frag is 2.75" long and 2" wide.

Boom-0077.jpg

I provide a 2 week guarantee on all corals, so if it dies within the first 2 weeks you have it in your tank, I will replace or refund it. Price includes shipping.

1% of this sale will be donated to R2R to help the reef2reef site and community.

This picture was taken under T5. The frag is currently being grown under T5. To buy, you can purchase directly here through this thread on R2R using paypal! Just click the blue "buy now" button at the top right. If you wish to purchase other items from my site, they can all be shipped together. Any questions just PM me.
Hi there. Is this coral still for sale?

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back