~ULTRA Rock Flower Anemones!~ PURE FIRE! **Huge Selection!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coolnesscomplex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 5 of these from you guys, could not be happier. With my inexperience I dropped one on the floor with a thud putting it into the tank so I was worried. It was totally fine. Then, another one of them got sucked halfway into my Tunze powerhead overnight and after an hour of carefully pushing it through a space of about 4mm, it LIVED and it LIVES TODAY. For the color and hardiness, rock flower anemones can’t be beat and corals.com has great product and delivery from my experience.

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 5 of these from you guys, could not be happier. With my inexperience I dropped one on the floor with a thud putting it into the tank so I was worried. It was totally fine. Then, another one of them got sucked halfway into my Tunze powerhead overnight and after an hour of carefully pushing it through a space of about 4mm, it LIVED and it LIVES TODAY. For the color and hardiness, rock flower anemones can’t be beat and corals.com has great product and delivery from my experience.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you are happy with your corals! Yes, they are definitely hardy and tough! Thanks again for the orders!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back