UV Neon Canvas for Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

xaflatoonx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made to order means - it’s custom and only made as per the order.

*confused* can't be both.
"Unique" means each is a singular work of art and you will not find the same thing in your friend's house...
"made to order" meaning you will make as many copies of the same image as people are willing to buy.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*confused* can't be both.
"Unique" means each is a singular work of art and you will not find the same thing in your friend's house...
"made to order" meaning you will make as many copies of the same image as people are willing to buy.
I use my hand to paint over and the colors are mixed every time. Each brush stroke is different and the colors are not the same every time. So that makes them all unique even though it's the same image. I also keep learning different techniques and are applied to each canvas as I go along.

reefgirl123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, Send me a message with the one you want. They are 12x18 canvas prints and then i go over them with Neon acrylic paint to make them glow under blue lights. Price is $150 with $10 shipping. Buy more than 1 and it's free shipping

canvas-01.jpg canvas-02.jpg canvas-03.jpg canvas-04.jpg canvas-05.jpg canvas-06.jpg canvas-07.jpg canvas-08.jpg canvas-09.jpg canvas-10.jpg canvas-11.jpg canvas-12.jpg canvas-13.jpg canvas-14.jpg canvas-15.jpg canvas-16.jpg canvas-17.jpg canvas-18.jpg
Hi, I am not sure how to message you but I would like to purchase one!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you click on the name below the avatar then on the next screen you can look for the "Start Conversation" button to send a message. Additionally, you can do a Google search for "Josh Pork Sandwich" and the results will include a website and FB page. I've seen his work and it is amazing!

@joshporksandwich

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back