Vendor parameters

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a thread somewhere on here that lists what each vendor tried to maintain there system at parameter wise. I know some companies will tell you so you can try to match or whatever but I was hoping there was already a list of that so I didn't have to go to each vendors page and look it up.

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If ordering fish i would email the vendor whenever you order what the fish will be shipped at.

One fish might ship at a salinity of 30ppt another fish from another tank might be 34ppt from the same vendor depending on the tank they came from, how long they have had them, and what wholesaler shipped in.

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If ordering fish i would email the vendor whenever you order what the fish will be shipped at.

One fish might ship at a salinity of 30ppt another fish from another tank might be 34ppt from the same vendor depending on the tank they came from, how long they have had them, and what wholesaler shipped in.

No I was actually just curious for coral growth. I've seen now and then where the company will tell you what their parameters are. Mainly wanted it from the big companies just to compare what there were doing nutrient wise

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back