• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex Alpha 250 Skimmer, BRS 6 Stage RODI

Jrose42488

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up For Sale Is a Used Royal Exclusiv Vertex Alpha 250 Protein Skimmer With The Laguna 1350 Pump. The original red dragon pump block failed and on August 1st, 2017 I purchased a Laguna 1350 Pump block to replace the original ($170 Off Amazon). The Laguna Pump was used for two months until I purchased a larger skimmer, because I expanded my system volume.

The skimmer body is hazy and the acrylic would need to be sanded and buffed to bring back the clear original finish. I was never worried about it because it sat in my sump. Also the skimmer cup has a slight crack and was repaired. Also doesn’t effect normal operation.

The skimmer works as it should, I just don’t have the need for it anymore.

$545 Firm Shipped And Paypal

Second I have a BRS 6 Stage 150gpd RODI System. The system started as a 4 stage unit from BRS, Then I upgraded it to become a 6 stage. Only thing different with this system compaired to the one BRS sells is the DI Resin Cartridges are seperate Than being a dual unit as they sell as a kit.

Included-
  • Less Than 6 month old (2) 75gpd Membranes
  • New Fresh Dual BRS Pro Mixed Bed Di Resin Cartridges
  • New 1 Micron Sediment Filter
  • (2) 1 Month Old 1 micron Carbon Blocks
  • Triple Stage TDS Meter
  • All The Valves, Hookups, Accessories Included in the BRS 6 Stage System.
  • Extra 1/4 RO Tubing For Your Installation.
$235 Firm Shipped And Paypal

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back