• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Very Large Euroreef/Reef dynamics Skimmer with Eheim 1262 needlewheel pumps

Michael Benz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have downsized and have my 40" tall XRC1000 external recirculating protein skimmer for sale. This skimmer is a beast, it handled my 500g system with ease. Would be great for a reef shop, large coral grow operation or any big tank. Current it is configure for 3 Eheim 1262 needlewheel pump, it can operate with 4 pumps if needed. I am including 4 Eheim 1262 pumps plus a bunch of spare parts. Unfortunately this Skimmer cannot be shipped. I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance for a buyer. New this skimmer was $2K, Sell for $250. I also have one 1260 and one additional 1262 remaining pumps that would be available for $60 each for spares. Feel free to call or text me if you have any questions.
skimmer1.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
TEMPTING !!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back