Vivid Aquariums $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the gift card code. Thank you.

I'll be in touch shortly.

Hello, everyone.

I thought I would post my buying experience with Vivid, as it is my first online purchase (versus local).

First off...Dave himself answered my phone call and was very helpful walking me through the process. He had the corals delivered on a specific weekday that I'd be home and the box arrived very well packaged and labeled.

Upon opening the package, I was pleasantly surprised by the coral as they were all large pieces. Dave even threw in a really sweet rainbow acan as a bonus piece! They all acclimated quickly and are doing very well in my tank. Here are the pieces I got:

6226.jpeg red flowerpot.jpeg prism goniastrea.jpeg hulk zoas.jpeg rainbow acan.jpeg

Big thumbs up for Vivid Aquariums!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, everyone.

I thought I would post my buying experience with Vivid, as it is my first online purchase (versus local).

First off...Dave himself answered my phone call and was very helpful walking me through the process. He had the corals delivered on a specific weekday that I'd be home and the box arrived very well packaged and labeled.

Upon opening the package, I was pleasantly surprised by the coral as they were all large pieces. Dave even threw in a really sweet rainbow acan as a bonus piece! They all acclimated quickly and are doing very well in my tank. Here are the pieces I got:

6226.jpeg red flowerpot.jpeg prism goniastrea.jpeg hulk zoas.jpeg rainbow acan.jpeg

Big thumbs up for Vivid Aquariums!!!

Please also leave your review here: https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/category/saltwater-aquarium-stores.5/

Thanks.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back