OP
AquamanE

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe if you would hang out here more you would get more volunteers. :p

Your the FIRST one im calling out!!! Why are you not on my list of Volunteers????!!!!

Last edited:

nivram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guy! Lets see some volunteers. The time will fly by. For those that have never been to a Macna before, this will be an experience you will not want to miss. Please email Eddie to sign up.

OP
OP
AquamanE

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EVERYONE THAT VOLUNTEERED SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL FROM ME THIS AFTERNOON!!!!:bigsmile:

Please review this schedule and let me know if you can do more, or if there is an issue.

Remember every 4 hour shift gets you in free for the rest of that day, ie you volunteer in am, you get in that afternoon and vice versa. You will also get 10 raffle tickets for some awesome raffle prizes that will be avaialble. :hammer:

We are still looking for more volunteers, dont be shy. :help:

Luv2reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EVERYONE THAT VOLUNTEERED SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL FROM ME THIS AFTERNOON!!!!:bigsmile:

Please review this schedule and let me know if you can do more, or if there is an issue.

Remember every 4 hour shift gets you in free for the rest of that day, ie you volunteer in am, you get in that afternoon and vice versa. You will also get 10 raffle tickets for some awesome raffle prizes that will be avaialble. :hammer:

We are still looking for more volunteers, dont be shy. :help:

Eddie- I have two volunteer for you. I've emailed you several times with now answer.
[email protected]

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 116 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back