• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to trade 3 aquaillumination Vega color leds for a 80x6 ati fixture

shawncp00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello yall,

im looking at trading three of my vega colors for a 60'' ati fixture, id also be willing to trade two of them for a 60 or 72'' coralvue t5 fixture looking for strictly t5 right now. I know the coralvue fixtures are a little hard to come by considering everyone bought them when they went on clearance. I don't care if it needs bulbs or not, id prefer they have some but its not a deal breaker for me. if I can get a good enough deal, I would possibly be willing to trade the ai fixtures, awm module, and apex lite unit making it to where the person trading with me would have controllability of all the lights, that would only be for an ATI fixture though. I grew corals fine with these lights I just miss the crisp blue from my old T5 fixture.

pm me and let me know what you have, im not looking to sell so please don't pm me in regards to selling. I'm only trading.

thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you do have a fixture im looking for and willing to trade please pm me! have a great day guys

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 132 74.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back