Wanted: WWC Coral Club reviews

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who all have gone the WWC Coral Club route? I've seen a few unboxing videos of people that have youtube channels but a lot of them seem to be the platinum box, which is no longer available. I'd like to see what people have received from the Silver and Gold boxes, if possible. It looks like it's great bang for your buck on frags when you go off what WWC normally sells the coral for, and includes shipping so you can piggyback a few ebay deals in the same box. So, for those of you that have received the Silver or Gold box, what did you get? Pictures of the coral list and corals themselves would be great!

For my box I was planning on choosing chalices, zoas, LPS and maybe mushrooms, so that's what i'm really curious about. I'll be honest, I'm not an acro/sps person, so don't really care too much about those but I know that's what a bunch of people like so please let us know about those pieces as well :D

Oh, and has anyone ever received euphyllia in their coral club box? It's not one of the options but would definitely be one I would check if possible.

Thanks!

OP
OP
rmoore311

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet. About to sell a few more frags today and then and old kessil tomorrow. As soon as those are sold I’ll be ordering one, and then piggybacking a few other pieces with the shipment [emoji2]

OP
OP
rmoore311

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Any chance euphyllia could be an option in the Gold Package? Should be ordering in the next week, along with a few pieces with some other buddies to help them avoid extra shipping charges. Should be a nice little order to the Midwest :)

bobbyM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, on a gold pack. Not on a silver. Just send an email [email protected] when you order requesting a euphyillia and we’ll try our best to get one In your pack. Make sure all your friends give you the money and you check out with their Corals to combine shipping on your pack. We don’t allow multi individual to check out and combine orders it could get crazy for us with our 10 day guarantee. It’s out of our hands once it’s shipped. And, you will be responsible for their corals, and DOA claims, but not to worry. We don’t have many of those. Just could be an issue when multipul people are involved. We like to ship to your door so you can acclimate to the tank they will be in. Less stress on the coral.

OP
OP
rmoore311

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, on a gold pack. Not on a silver. Just send an email [email protected] when you order requesting a euphyillia and we’ll try our best to get one In your pack. Make sure all your friends give you the money and you check out with their Corals to combine shipping on your pack. We don’t allow multi individual to check out and combine orders it could get crazy for us with our 10 day guarantee. It’s out of our hands once it’s shipped. And, you will be responsible for their corals, and DOA claims, but not to worry. We don’t have many of those. Just could be an issue when multipul people are involved. We like to ship to your door so you can acclimate to the tank they will be in. Less stress on the coral.

Great! Will do. Planned to have everything in one order for simplicity sake, but also planning to check the ebay auctions for that week as well, so there may be a few extra things to pack in there. Shipping coral always has it's risks, so no problem with the DOA claim if needed. Looking forward to seeing what I get and reviewing it for others to see, since nobody responded to my thread and there aren't many reviews out there on what people have received :( Hopefully it helps out others in the future!

Jamie Segner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the three month gold package and I just received my first month. Honestly, I wasn’t too impressed. The three categories I selected were: acro, other sps, and other lps with a note saying I would like mostly acros with the occasional acan. I ended up with two acros, two lords/acans and one zoa. I really did not want zoas so that is why I did not select the zoa or softie category. I understand that they can’t ship all acros but I was hoping for three at least. Also, I applied the 20% off coupon during New Years and it only did 15% because 5% was already taken off for going gold 3 months. In my excitement, I didn’t notice this right away. I wish it had been clearly stated that the CCLUB20 coupon would not stack with the 3 month gold discount.

cidermaster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1B472FAC-0B26-42A8-AA5C-896CC6E6A5A9.jpeg
That’s what I received when I did it .

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Theyre not the cheapest but this hobby is Not about cheap but of quality.
They are of high quality specimens and grow many of their coral in-house

Jamie Segner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Chris at WWC sent out one acro to make up for the zoa and another acro on top of it as long as I covered shipping cost. I received them today and they look great so I am very happy customer. Thank you WWC!

Firedawg1983

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else get any gold club orders? I’m debating on purchasing one. I just made some individual purchases but curious if it’s worth it. On a monti kick and I was also notified by WWC that they could make me a monti pack

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back