Welcome to the Montgomery Reef Club

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to welcome anyone coming in from RC or otherwise. Feel free to make yourself at home in the new forum. To those new to the forum and not in the loop on the club, we are a new club (only had 3 meetings, but have had a successful frag swap and have another planned), but have been seeing more and more interest pour in. We plan to meet monthly, and hope to be able to get some fragging demonstrations going at some meetings to show how easy it really is. Exciting times for reefers in Montgomery, Al.

Welcome to the club forum:).

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the MRC group! Great to have you here. Please let me know if I can assist you in anything here on the forums.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I attended the first swap put on in Montgomery. These people have really got the ball rolling. Glat65, Scapes, and Ken are on their way to organizing a first rate reef club. If you're anywhere close, look um up!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome everyone!!!

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll most likely alternate Saturday's and Sunday's once we get it all moving. Glad to have you:).

Sea Wizard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loooooking good, Hope to see everyone at Scapes on the 25th. Wife will be video recording meeting again for posterity. Yea, I'm going to create an archive of the meetings. Don't want to miss or forget anything. Hope all the people that I've spoke to shows up. Going to ask LFS if it's OK to place a flyer in his shop to announce the meeting. Keep up the great work and lets get r done!

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. If you aren't already on the distribution list, send me an email at gflat 65 at charter dot net and I'll get you added.

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the MRC forum. I need to get some info out to a few new members. We had elections at the last meeting and are working on a frag swap in April. Our next meeting is Sunday the 15th at Atlantis Aquarium in Montgomery (2:00). PM me your email address and I'll get you on the list.

Mya

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Montgomery has a RC? I did not know that. Montgomery is a bit of a drive for me but I would gladly come out and maybe swap up some frags with you guys when I have more to offer.

I need to get on a mailing list or .... something? Let me know what info you need and where I can find ya'll.

Thanks.

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you found us. We're still small, but gorwing every meeting. We had a frag swap in Montgomery in October and plan another one in April (near the end of April). Our next meeting is this weekend (Sunday at 2:00). I'll get the info out to everyone on the mailing list in the next few days.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll get you on the list:).

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back