Welcome to the newest Club Sponsor Saltwater Sanctuary

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltwater Sanctuary is now supporting the club with a discount of 15% off of livestock that is not otherwise on sale or discounted.

If you have never been there they are located at
657 Morganza Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317
It is at the south point exit off of 79.
Please like them on facebook located here https://www.facebook.com/SALT.H20.SANCTUARY

They have been at their current location for coming on 5 years now. It is a newer store so it has that sleek modern look and atmosphere. It certainly falls into the smaller botique store that specializes in only Saltwater fish and coral. They also stock some very nice liverock which I believe is sourced from the gulf of mexico covered in coraline and sponge growth. Please stop by and tell the owner/operator how much you appreciate him supporting the local reef hobby.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to get down there. Have tried a fish from everywhere else including online in the last 6 months - Cant get them out of my QT before they perish. NOT blaming the places I got the fish necessarily as they all seems to do well at first in my Qt - but after while they fail. Just the luck of the draw ( too traumatized from the catch, stage, and shipping) and one more move to my place is more than they can handle. or maybe something is wrong with my QT that I cannot figure out.

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltwater Sanctuary is now supporting the club with a discount of 15% off of livestock that is not otherwise on sale or discounted.

If you have never been there they are located at
657 Morganza Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317
It is at the south point exit off of 79.
Please like them on facebook located here https://www.facebook.com/SALT.H20.SANCTUARY

They have been at their current location for coming on 5 years now. It is a newer store so it has that sleek modern look and atmosphere. It certainly falls into the smaller botique store that specializes in only Saltwater fish and coral. They also stock some very nice liverock which I believe is sourced from the gulf of mexico covered in coraline and sponge growth. Please stop by and tell the owner/operator how much you appreciate him supporting the local reef hobby.

SWEET! that's a HAUL for me but I'll stop by on my way to or from St Clairsville.

I have to get down there. Have tried a fish from everywhere else including online in the last 6 months - Cant get them out of my QT before they perish. NOT blaming the places I got the fish necessarily as they all seems to do well at first in my Qt - but after while they fail. Just the luck of the draw ( too traumatized from the catch, stage, and shipping) and one more move to my place is more than they can handle. or maybe something is wrong with my QT that I cannot figure out.

Wear a nemo mask or something to make them feel more at home. :p

Try TTM. Less time exposed to stress.

Kevin

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you'll love us here!

Great sale, thanks for sharing!

Aquaman024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are in the process of relocating.... anyone know where the new store is going ?

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, last I talked to him he still didn't know. He said he was checking out a few different locations all in the South Hills.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 61 33.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back