Well you can only get rid of mw for 9 month

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after 9 months off I decided to get back into tanks .. After selling my 65g I was going to Take me a LONG break but somehow I didnt make it .. So as of today my DSA 185G has been up and running 2 wks.. I know most of you but for the ones I dont I'm sure we will meet sooner or later ...

P.S Mark doesn't know anything about tanks ............ But he did stay in a Holiday inn ..... (inside joke)

TypeR632

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need to hit some frag swaps desparately. I see your talking behind my back Biz Markie. It was a Holiday Inn Express, Mark is the Head Maid there.

OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea Buddy !!!! we do need some frag swaps but first I need to stop messing my rock up

Semisonyx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on RC for a while, but new to R2R... I heard there was more Alabama activity here. I know your feelings BHAMR6, I sold my 58 last month, and before the guy was out of the driveway with it, I had pulled a 20H and HOB filter out of the garage and had it running with a couple of frags I managed to keep! Thought I'd be content with that, but strolled through Petco a day later and a $1/gal 40BR special just happened to fall in my cart, and a box of Marco rocks magically appeared on my doorstep 2 days after that. What's a guy to do?

sculdermut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Paul. I just moved back to Birmingham, and my tank is still hanging in there. I still have a lot of the same corals, and I'm trying to get the tank back in shape. I'm thinking about going to the frag swap, but I'm afraid if I go I'll end up trying to buy something, which is the last thing I need to be doing right now.

OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man glad you moved back and thats great about the tank . I dont have really nothing in this new one its along way from what I had but one day it will be there.
I wanted to hit the swap too but looks like I'm going to have to miss it due to some crap my wife has me doing.. I'm with you on spending money right now its killing me to look at a empty tank

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back