Wellso Collection Up For Grabs!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been hoarding these wellso, but now I'm offering em up so that I can find more to hoard!!

Shipped prices for each posted below!

Shoot me a pm to sang one of these showpieces!

#1 $299 shipped!
unspecified.jpeg

#2 $375 shipped! Check out that pink!!
unspecified.jpeg

#3 $250 shipped!
13282771_1719705761650654_1688081011_o.jpg

#4 $375 shipped!
unspecified.jpeg

#5 $199 shipped!
unspecified.jpeg

#6 $199 shipped!
unspecified.jpeg

#7 $199 shipped!
unspecified.jpeg

#8 $150 shipped!
unspecified.jpeg

m0nkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
text sent. let me know the price of the scoly and nem

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hammer and anemone sold. Here are a few more pieces to replace those!
unspecified.jpeg
unspecified.jpeg
unspecified.jpeg
unspecified.jpeg
unspecified.jpeg

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a sponsors thread. A sponsor has every right to post product within their own forum thread. Please save any negative feed back for the Sponsor Feedback Forum, this is not the place for it. I would hope that we as members would offer the same type of respect for one another that we expect others to show to us.

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a sponsors thread. A sponsor has every right to post product within their own forum thread. Please save any negative feed back for the Sponsor Feedback Forum, this is not the place for it. I would hope that we as members would offer the same type of respect for one another that we expect others to show to us.
Well said. Isn't this what we teach our kids. Ben, as always, great pieces

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've removed a number of posts attacking the sponsor for not including prices with his photos. At R2R, we give sponsors the freedom to determine how they will market and sell their products/services as long as they are abiding by R2R's terms of service.

This sponsor has already stated that at times he will be listing prices, and at times, he will not. Therefore, we respectfully ask that anyone who is interested in a particular coral that does not have a price next to it, please contact the sponsor directly to inquire about price. If you prefer not to purchase where prices are not publicly listed, that's fine, but please refrain from commenting in the thread (simply keep moving). If you have any questions about this, please send me (or any staff member) a pm, and we will be glad to assist you.

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've removed a number of posts attacking the sponsor for not including prices with his photos. At R2R, we give sponsors the freedom to determine how they will market and sell their products/services as long as they are abiding by R2R's terms of service.

This sponsor has already stated that at times he will be listing prices, and at times, he will not. Therefore, we respectfully ask that anyone who is interested in a particular coral that does not have a price next to it, please contact the sponsor directly to inquire about price. If you prefer not to purchase where prices are not publicly listed, that's fine, but please refrain from commenting in the thread (simply keep moving). If you have any questions about this, please send me (or any staff member) a pm, and we will be glad to assist you.
Now that's a mod!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back