We're 100% Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that, as of today, Unique Corals is finally 100% WYSIWYG for every coral on the website! This was largely because of your suggestion, and we are pleased to say that it was a really good one!

It took us a while to review and reorganize our inventory, yet we completed the process well ahead of schedule! We're excited, because being 100% WYSIWYG gives us greater control over being able to bring you the very best corals each and every day, all year long!

Exceeding expectations is a big part of our business, and we're hoping to keep doing that as often as possible. Other, even more exciting changes are coming soon, so stay tuned!

IMG_8929watermelonchalice1andhalfinch58.jpg

Thanks again for your support, suggestions, and friendship. We look forward to working with you more in the future.

In the mean time, be sure to check out our latest livestock update in just a couple of hours...we have some exceptionally cool stuff going up tonight and tomorrow!

Regards,

Joseph Caparatta and Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats the only way to go! -Is there anyway to do a "show all" (on one page) option?

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending upon your eyesight!), I don't know of a way to display all of the invenotry on one page...that would make things in the super-super-super small size! LOL

Scott

Reefpestsolutions

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered 22 corals from unique corals!!!!!!!! My goodness the coral i got were way better than the photo!!!! Bright even in the shipping bag three bags thick. Now you have to update the site. All in all I'm very happy

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very cool. looking at the site now, and filling the basket :)

Fish are wysiwyg? or jsut corals?

Right now, all the corals are WYSIWYG...We are reviewing fish, but when we do have them again, there is a good chance that they might be WYSIWYG as well.

Thanks!

Scott

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 33.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back