What’s on your 2021 “MUST HAVE” coral list?

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More no namers like this one

Attachments

• 546C5A19-AF6E-48DC-9F08-C7A38E263841.jpeg
    546C5A19-AF6E-48DC-9F08-C7A38E263841.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 53

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes please... first babies mine! ;). Beautiful! Love all the new variations that are popping up!
How she’s stretching I might cut this one in half. You know I got way better videos of this beauty. Pic doesn’t do any justice. Bubbles are clear purple with a milky way looking marbling on orange and yellows

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How she’s stretching I might cut this one in half. You know I got way better videos of this beauty. Pic doesn’t do any justice. Bubbles are clear purple with a milky way looking marbling on orange and yellows

Attachments

• B0C4AA81-1C99-4EA2-8FBE-19E5DC3A936F.png
    B0C4AA81-1C99-4EA2-8FBE-19E5DC3A936F.png
    501.8 KB · Views: 52

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a stick head, looking at your list, I'm very glad that I have minimal interests in torch or mushrooms lol. After acquiring almost a hundred acro frags in the pass 6 months, I think I'm mostly set for the next year or two till them grow out and show the true colors.

But I do have some interests in a couple awesome blasto I saw recently. One is bright orange with green mouth, the other is pink with blue mouth. Have been waiting to get a frag of them.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grabbed it from lfs the Aussie is gone still have the indo.
I see you're located in Maryland... Quality of your LFS is **AMAZING** I'm from back there and when I visited my parents in 2019 before COVID I had to just go look at all my favorite LFSs... wish I could bring them here to TX... Don't get me wrong, TX is nice... MD is AMAZING... Likely its helped by BWI, Regan & National airports all within tiny radius

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you're located in Maryland... Quality of your LFS is **AMAZING** I'm from back there and when I visited my parents in 2019 before COVID I had to just go look at all my favorite LFSs... wish I could bring them here to TX... Don't get me wrong, TX is nice... MD is AMAZING... Likely its helped by BWI, Regan & National airports all within tiny radius
What part of md? I’m in Frederick we honestly only have like 2 lfs and I would consider either to be top notch. The only time they really have good stuff is when it’s traded in. Idk if you feel like spending 110$ on a little hammer but they have more of those Indo ones they’re 60$ then shipping would be 50 I’ll send you one

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What part of md? I’m in Frederick we honestly only have like 2 lfs and I would consider either to be top notch. The only time they really have good stuff is when it’s traded in. Idk if you feel like spending 110$ on a little hammer but they have more of those Indo ones they’re 60$ then shipping would be 50 I’ll send you one
Grew up outside of Annapolis, lived in Baltimore, NVa & Southern MD. Head over to Reisterstown/Baltimore or Glen Burnie House of Tropics for my #1 & #2 (in order) all time favorite fish stores.

Fredrick is very nice, but I don't know anything about your LFSs right there

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grew up outside of Annapolis, lived in Baltimore, NVa & Southern MD. Head over to Reisterstown/Baltimore or Glen Burnie House of Tropics for my #1 & #2 (in order) all time favorite fish stores.

Fredrick is very nice, but I don't know anything about your LFSs right there
HoT has a stupid amount of fish for good prices but their coral selection isn’t anything impressive and is severely overpriced

OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You let me know bud, you have my number we'll talk :)

Williamson’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are so many acros I want .
but refuse to buy them for fear what if they done make it .
That being said .
I want a walt Disney
Wife wants a jack o lantern ( I think it’s a lepto ?)
Start with some cheap ones. Many are very nice and only cheap because they’ve been around so long. Give it 6 months and see how it goes. Stability is key. Soon you’ll feel confident enough to get the Walt Disney. That’s how I did it. Now look at me... I’m a full on coral addict .. lol. I have over 80 SPS now.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back