what are these switches for?

Discussion in 'Neptune Systems' started by becon776, Dec 29, 2018.

1. becon776

becon776 Member

ok, so had my apex for awhile now... never knew what all these switches are for. can i remove them? what purpose do they serve?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MSB123 likes this.

2. jschultzbass

jschultzbass Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Partner Member 2019

Do you have a breakout box hooked up? that's what they are for, just indication if your switch is open or closed, like a float switch. If you aren't using any of them you can take them off your display.

3. becon776

becon776 Member

no breakout box. its the new apex. so i figured out that the link a & b switches are for my 2 - 24 vdc ports. waiting on apex to invent some awesome new toys for them

4. Fishfinder

Fishfinder Valuable Member R2R Supporter

you can hide them if you don't use them. hit the unlock in the upper right corner. then drag them up top to the unused stuff

5. Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones Millepora Maniac Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Glitter Fairy Hospitality Award

In Fusion select the padlock icon
    upload_2018-12-29_9-39-1.png
    Another box will appear, and you can drag them in there to remove them from the home screen. And if you ever need to retrieve one, just select the padlock again and the box will pop up and you can drag them out :)

Draft saved Draft deleted