What are YOUR favorite RARE Zoanthids/Palys?

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fav's of all time have to be the My Clementines since I have spent so much time trying to grow them out and color them up in the last year and a half and I still only have 2 polyps. I finally colored them up right though!
No pm's please - the frag is sold I think and its the only one I had. I'm just posting a picture since I'm pretty stoked I finally colored them up like they were when they first came in a couple years ago and since they are one of my fav's.

Full lighting shot

myclementines2.jpg

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the My Clementines do have a certain "pop" to them. I personally like them as much or more than the Red Hornets. FUSSY little buggers though. Almost lost them twice and at one point they closed up for a solid month and lost all their color for me too. When I first got them they were growing pretty well, but when I fragged them they got p****d and closed up. Even now that they opened back up and regained their colors, they still haven't sprouted any new polyps for months. Some zoas are just so high-maintenance.

NanoNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fav's of all time have to be the My Clementines since I have spent so much time trying to grow them out and color them up in the last year and a half and I still only have 2 polyps. I finally colored them up right though!
No pm's please - the frag is sold I think and its the only one I had. I'm just posting a picture since I'm pretty stoked I finally colored them up like they were when they first came in a couple years ago and since they are one of my fav's.

Full lighting shot

myclementines2.jpg

Insane colors. Nice.

Ricordea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have pics of the Sopranos zoos that were sold back in Oct.Only a few frags were sold.Most folks lost them,when they arrived on the scene.But 1 guy had them,fragged them and sold them.But never really heard anymore about these.

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have pics of the Sopranos zoos that were sold back in Oct.Only a few frags were sold.Most folks lost them,when they arrived on the scene.But 1 guy had them,fragged them and sold them.But never really heard anymore about these.
I know somebody who has them from that sale but I don't want to hang him out to dry..all I can say is they are still alive and growing and look great

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the blood shot and utter chaos
Anyone got a polyp of blood shots for sale please pm me

Friday Night

Private collector.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Full lighting shot

myclementines2.jpg

Dnt tell me you bought those for 100pp from bc bud? :cry:

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my Hornitos in. Hoping they get bigger because they have very nice color and pattern Oops! I meant to put this in the Eye Candy thread.

CSC_0245.jpg

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back