What are your opinions on the Dalua EKoral?

BRS

JNalley

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So, was on Algaebarn looking at their Cade Elite packages, there was Neptune, Kessil, Sicce, and then this brand I've never heard of before called Dalua. This prompted some research and it seems they are comparatively priced with a lot of the top-tier equipment, however, I've never heard of them until now. Hoping that anyone with experience with their lighting or their controller can chime in and let me know your experience.

BRS
OP
JNalley

JNalley

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Never heard of them until you mentioned it.
Yeh, neither have I. But Algaebarn is doing the Cade Elite packages, one is Neptune, one is Kessil, and one is Dalua (the accessory bundles that come with the tanks). So I was hoping someone somewhere had some experience with them. If my only choices were between GHL Profilux, Neptune Apex, and CoralVue Hydros, I'd choose GHL, but now that there's seemingly a 4th player, I was hoping to find out more info about them. Specifically user experiences if I can.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Yeh, neither have I. But Algaebarn is doing the Cade Elite packages, one is Neptune, one is Kessil, and one is Dalua (the accessory bundles that come with the tanks). So I was hoping someone somewhere had some experience with them. If my only choices were between GHL Profilux, Neptune Apex, and CoralVue Hydros, I'd choose GHL, but now that there's seemingly a 4th player, I was hoping to find out more info about them. Specifically user experiences if I can.
Hi there! @reefer_nyc uses the Dalua controller and could give you some honest feed back I'm sure. Here is a link to Reef Dudes that did a review on the EKoral pro. We will also DM you more reviews in a bit :)

blaxsun

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I think I'd go with Neptune (at least in terms of the bundles).

Chaos Aquaculture