What is best source of copepods to feed mixed reef tank?

OP
OP
Keith Burns

Keith Burns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered from pod your reef. 2nd or third time ordering from them. I ordered 2x Tisbe, 2x Tigriopus, 3x phyto for half off. If your interested in getting them I think I have a coupon for 50% off rotifiers
I am interested in placing an order with podyourreef.com. f you still have that coupon that would be great!

Firedawg1983

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in placing an order with podyourreef.com. f you still have that coupon that would be great!

Sorry it expired but I do have a 10% off tig pods expires tomorrow

5ADCD8BC-7E6E-4758-BE8A-A8A2BBB3118E.jpeg

OP
OP
Keith Burns

Keith Burns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for trying. Code didn't work but I placed an order anyway. None of my LFS have sea lettuce and I want that in my refugium because it removes nitrates better than chaeto and I can feed it to my tangs. I also added a bunch of pods to my order. I hope I have better luck than my last pod order from AlgaeBarn.

Kenneth Wingerter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the ultimate ecopack all about? Are the two PNS bottles more for the corals?

Late to jump in, but yes, PNS ProBio and PNS YelloSno are for corals and other filter feeders (including the pods). YelloSno is a straight-up food (primarily for suspension feeders) that mimics marine snow. ProBio is a live microbial product that additionally (1) removes nitrogenous/organic waste, (2) acts as probiotic, especially for corals and (3) introduces color-enhancing carotenoids into the food chain. Both products are made with purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB). And both are included in the "Ultimate" Ecopack as opposed to the regular Ecopack. https://www.algaebarn.com/blog/salt...ral-nutrition-with-purple-non-sulfur-bacteria

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back