Where best/cheapest place to get Reefkeeper inland saw?

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ebay is pretty good at times if you can find a "lightly used" one. Most online sellers are pretty close to the same price though. Some will throw in an extra blade and blade "guide". I would go ahead and order an extra blade or two (and the guides) as it's always good to have a backup! : )

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trop is cheaper then eBay majority of the time n ya get to check out the trop lol awesome place if ya get to check it out. Trop also has blades on their weekly special list cheaper then most.

Big Steve

ScottCRRT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Nano, the only problem with the Trop is you would have to pay shipping since you live in MI. Just my 40.02

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a speedster xl I've had two motors go out on past inlands in a year just my .2

Modernreefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok i looked at the Speedster, it has more power 1/8th (inlans has 1/10th HP), then i started looking and found a 1/3rd hp one (Gryphon C-40).

now im totally perplexed... its like 50 bucks more, and has only top removable electronic parts.. so my question is ..anyone use a Gryphon C-40 ??
Gryphon Corporation

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"...I apologize but Inland Hobby has pulled my distributorship because I chose not to sell their overpriced bandsaw blades. Inland lucked into our hobby and decisions like this one will only hurt their business."

what can i say?
some businesses can handle competition and some pout and stomp their feet

kuyatwo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a gryphon they are the top
of the line band saw. When I spoke to glass hobby shops they said inlands were junk and dropped their line as they were constantly dealin with warranty issues

Modernreefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a gryphon they are the top
of the line band saw. When I spoke to glass hobby shops they said inlands were junk and dropped their line as they were constantly dealin with warranty issues

Im thinking this looks like a better setup also, its less "tall" phisically, plus the extra HP may be a good thing

Back