• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

White LED's

GREEF stricken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need 6ea white LED's for a build... Anybody local have any extras from a previous build or a teardown?

Thx

GS

Text me at 2534593665

OP
OP
G

GREEF stricken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the recommendation. Now, anyone out there that does NOT make the assumption that despite my abilities to navigate this forum site to post, I am in capable of finding them via A retail site?

Sorry I didn't take the time to explain the method to my madness, but I am fully aware of Steve's, rapid, and the others. ... Anybody actually have any in there Junk bin??

GS

Khh27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the recommendation. Now, anyone out there that does NOT make the assumption that despite my abilities to navigate this forum site to post, I am in capable of finding them via A retail site?

Sorry I didn't take the time to explain the method to my madness, but I am fully aware of Steve's, rapid, and the others. ... Anybody actually have any in there Junk bin??

GS
WOW! Not intended at all... but ok. Lol

OP
OP
G

GREEF stricken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries man, you're certainly not the first. I understand people want to help, but I really do have a purpose here and I'm very good with my words. I really do appreciate the effort though .

Now come on, somebody has to have an old dad fixed your somewhere they aren't going to repair, or a bag of LEDs you never got around to installing?

Thx

OP
OP
G

GREEF stricken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what method of shipping you had in mind, but if you could put them in a padded envelope and send them USPO priority mail I bet it's less than $5. Looking for 3 W

Aaron

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back