• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

White Red Sea Reefer 170 in NJ/NY Area

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not looking to sell right now but moving in a few months so I want to start thinking ahead of the possibility of having to sell.

The tank is less than a year old and has been up and running since ~ December 2018. The cabinet is white. Stock ATO reservoir drilled for 1/2" bulkhead ( was planning on doing a fuge). The return pipe has been modified to allow for plumbing from the US so you can run a manifold or do whatever custom work you want with the return. I still have the barb that came with the tank so you can convert back to the Red Sea plumbing. I haven't seen any scratches on the sides. The front has 2 scratches. One is about an inch that runs vertically. The other is about 3 inches that runs horizontally. Both scratches are near the center of the tank though. It's not big enough where it's an eye sore. I'm pretty OCD (care about the aesthetics of stand ,tank ,etc alot) but I don't notice it unless I'm up close cleaning the glass. The smaller scratch is more noticeable when there is algae. The other horizontal one is very unnoticeable. The seams on the tank was perfect (had Red Sea send me a perfect one after the first tank came with blemishes).

Also have the Hydra 26HD and the mount that comes with the Deluxe setup.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 50 73.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back