Who's ready for NHL to be back?! (What's your team?)

HeadStrongGrafx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... Yes I'm ready!! This is my busiest time of the year! Why u ask? Well next time you check out some sick goalie masks... Think of me :) I paint masks for goalies from NCAA all the way up to NHL.

OP
OP
Chris Aldrich

Chris Aldrich

Caribbean Chris @ Saltwater Smarts
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... Yes I'm ready!! This is my busiest time of the year! Why u ask? Well next time you check out some sick goalie masks... Think of me :) I paint masks for goalies from NCAA all the way up to NHL.
That's awesome! Do you have a site where we can check out your work?

OP
OP
Chris Aldrich

Chris Aldrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@HeadStrongGrafx Wow, you've done so much awesome work! You're extremely talented, sir.

So cool that you've done masks for so many players I've seen skate in person. I heckled Madore many times while he was wearing that mask last season. :D

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hockey doesn't get my attention until after Duke is put out of the CBB tourney, then it's nba and hockey, Tampa Bay and Colorado. Big Rays MLB fan as well.

philfree

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i recently had to ditch cable, for many reasons, mainly cause i never used it.
Anyone know of any good sites to stream live games for free?

OP
OP
Chris Aldrich

Chris Aldrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i recently had to ditch cable, for many reasons, mainly cause i never used it.
Anyone know of any good sites to stream live games for free?
Good sites to stream for free are going to be few and far between. Many are frought with ads, popups, etc. On top of that most of the feeds are terrible quality.

That said, I'm a Gamecenter Live subscriber and have been for years now. As a fan of an out-of-market team and someone who ditched cable earlier this year, it's the only way for me to watch Ducks games. Plus I get all the rest of the games in the league, as well.

buzzword

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Displaced Av's fan here.
Hey Chris I just ditched cable as well and love it. What is the cost of Gamecenter if you know off hand?

OP
OP
Chris Aldrich

Chris Aldrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Displaced Av's fan here.
Hey Chris I just ditched cable as well and love it. What is the cost of Gamecenter if you know off hand?
GCL lowered their prices a bit this year and introduced a one-team only package. I think it's $132 for all teams and $105 for just the team of your choice. To me, for the small cost difference I'd rather just have all the teams. Sometimes I just want to watch hockey, even if my team isn't playing. Plus it gives me a chance to check out other teams or interesting players (for instance, before McDavid broke his collarbone, I'd tune into the Oil to see him play) outside of when the Ducks play them.

Also, I will warn you about blackout games. If you're in an existing team's market, GCL will black their games out (including when the play your team). Are you outside of the Lightning's market? My previous internet provider considered my location inside Detroit's market, while my current does not.

In addition, any game televised on national TV or on NHL Network will be blacked out. So, as you can imagine, some teams would have more blackouts than others (think perennial media favorites, rivalry games, and contests with two highly-ranked teams). I'm assuming in terms of national TV coverage, the Av's would be on the lower end of that spectrum this season (as are my Ducks).

buzzword

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks Chris. I'll need to get it, and for the price difference makes sense to get the full package.
On a side note I am heading back to Denver on Feb 27th, we got tickets for the Winter Classic at Coors Field. Av's vs Redwings.
Should be a lot of fun.

HeadStrongGrafx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8fab12e7f20d0186d77e55ef1ecb502f.jpg

Military mask I did for Howie.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back