Why Our Frag Packs Are A Great Idea For You

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30frag.jpg

Have you spent way too much on corals, only to have them die on you? Was it the coral? Was it your system? What was it? Or have you ever seen these amazing corals on-line and then bought them, and you could never get the same colors? Your system? Or maybe the sellers photos? If your corals match our photos...your system is doing fine.*

Fishnreef frag packs are a great way to populate a tank instantly without a huge outlay and also allows you to see how good your system is. For the price of maybe 1 or 3 colonies, you can see if you really should be spending $100+ on one coral.

The variety we provide are an excellent indication of the health of your system. Why? We provide a variety of species which can test the two key non-chemistry metrics, light and flow. We include corals that thrive in both low and high light, as well as low to higher flows. Our corals are captive grown in Instant Ocean water. If these corals are doing well, you can be confident that your system is doing well. Go ahead and splurge.

Enjoy watching corals grow. You can learn about the best conditions (light and flow) as well as get your chemistry optimized for your tank. Corals grow relatively rapidly in well balanced systems.

The frags we ship you are exactly the same as all the frags in our systems, colorful. We have too many frags of any one coral a every point in time and fill your frag packs with these. They are from the same set of corals on our website!

With over 200 corals in our systems, we can fill your tanks with frags suitable for most any saltwater tank. Choose from 10, 15 and 20 packs.

Frag Packs Include:
Beginner Corals: Softies, zoas/palys, mushrooms, chalices, LPS and even some SPS.
Mixed Frag Packs: Allowing more freedom of selection including more SPS.
SPS: All SPS. From lower light to high light. Get's your tank filled overnight.
Your Choice: Pick the corals you want.

The above frag packs include free shipping AND you can add additional corals at no additional shipping cost. You are also backed by a 14 day DOA gurantee. We also normally have more frags of the EXACT coral we have shipped so can normally ship replacements. We are your LFS done right. Sustainable culture of corals.

Click Here To Have A Look

*Our corals are photographed in as accurate a representation as we can provide (normally using a Canon 7D). What you see on our website is color corrected to match what you see under lighting that similar to XM 20k lights. Not too actinic, not too yellow and probably not glowing radioactively.

Softies_Coral_Frag_Pack2.jpg

OP
OP
fishnreef

fishnreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope this helps...go to our site to see our current list of corals.
Thanks.
upload_2015-9-15_8-50-19.png

upload_2015-9-15_8-50-56.png

OP
OP
fishnreef

fishnreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral packs can be your best friend...contact us to customize to your type of tank!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back