Why upgrade Apex to AOS 5.11_1D23?

DanATL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any fixes in Neptune Apex AOS 5.11_1D23 or just the features mentioned?

*Includes support for the forthcoming Mobius Expansion Module (MXM)
*Includes updated Apex Local content which matches recent changes in APEX Fusion

I'm on 5.10 now and don't need the new features so wondering if there is any benefit to upgrading or just the risk?

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any fixes in Neptune Apex AOS 5.11_1D23 or just the features mentioned?

*Includes support for the forthcoming Mobius Expansion Module (MXM)
*Includes updated Apex Local content which matches recent changes in APEX Fusion

I'm on 5.10 now and don't need the new features so wondering if there is any benefit to upgrading or just the risk?
They usually included one or two undocumented bug fixes with every update, so it's probably worth upgrading the software at some point. But if you don't need either feature there's no urgency to upgrade.

Bada Bing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They usually included one or two undocumented bug fixes with every update, so it's probably worth upgrading the software at some point. But if you don't need either feature there's no urgency to upgrade.
Ya, Apex ain't like phones these days that seem to be sending monthly updates because the previous monthly update had flaws. IMO and given no one is perfect, Apex vets their software better than phone guys do.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back