• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WiFi Apex, Apex accessories, and calcium reactor

OP
OP
Livinlocal

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I updated the price regarding the calcium reactor, and then willing to split the carbondoser from the reactor setup.

spartics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
m looking to get rid of my Apex that comes with everything that it would normally come with when purchase new. Including all of the probes. I also have additional items that could be purchased separately, or if somebody wants to buy everything, I can do a package deal.

All prices include shipping in the US.

WiFi Apex and everything that would come with it when new. $600
Eb4 orange label $120
Eb8 orange label SOLD
Neptune PMUP $30
PM1 module with temp probe(temp probe connector lock broke off, still works. ) and 800w finnex titanium heater probe (grey). You're paying for the module and heater probe, the temp probe is free . SOLD

Precision Marine calcium reactor with carbondoser. It also includes a three-month-old Neptune Apex pH probe and feed pump. The only thing I cannot ship would be the CO2 tank. $425 for the entire set up, or $230 for the carbondoser, $195 for the reactor setup. The price includes shipping.

Pictures will be posted shortly.

saul831

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm sent on apex

I have sent payment for the carbondoser, yet I have not received the item nor have I had any responses from any type of communication. sent payment on the 29th of last month.

I would recommend holding off on any busyness with this seller.

OP
OP
Livinlocal

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sent payment for the carbondoser, yet I have not received the item nor have I had any responses from any type of communication. sent payment on the 29th of last month.

I'm sorry for the delay, I have been having health issues and am not on here every single day. I understand everybody wants their items shipped as fast as possible, but this is not Amazon prime. I did say I would ship it out the following day, but ended up going to the hospital, and my health takes priority.

Your package is on its way, if you didn't already see my PM.

I have never screwed anyone over, and you can see my reviews from previous sales in my review thread.

Sorry I didn't ship it out the same day as the payment. Life has it's ups and downs.

OP
OP
Livinlocal

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
Livinlocal

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, after looking at my PayPal, you put a dispute in with PayPal 2 days after you sent the payment because you didn't hear from me? being that you set the dispute 2 days after sending me the payment, I'm going to reach out to UPS and see if they can divert the package back to me, or if I can pick it up. I will just send you a refund because now I'm scared that you are the scammer. If I can't retrieve the package, hopefully you are not trying to screw me over, because starting a dispute 2 days after payment is a little much.

20191104_151559.jpg

OP
OP
Livinlocal

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You have received a full refund.

Screenshot_20191106-175918_Chrome.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 58 33.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back