Win three TOOL concert tickets from LRS by visiting the Aquatic Critter

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends in the Middle Tennessee Reef Club!

As luck would have it after I purchased three general admission tickets for the sold out Tool concert on January 25th at the Bridgestone Arena my friend Rick from Synergy was able to get me 3 VIP tickets in his section. (Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer are three of my all time favorite bands BTW.)

Instead of selling the original tickets I have decided to donate them to the Aquatic Critter so they can be used in a raffle. The Aquatic Critter has been supportive of LRS since our early days in 2012 when I visited the store while in town for your annual frag swap. We also have a lot of fans in the MTRC who have been using our foods for the past 3+ years. Giving these tickets up for raffle is our way of saying "thank you" for using LRS foods!

I spoke to the staff at the Critter today and they stated the following terms:

• For every $10 spent on LRS Foods you will receive ONE (1) ticket to go in the drawing. I.E. - spend $50 get five chances to win.
  • ONE lucky winner will win all three tickets so you can invite your family or friends. It seemed easier than having three strangers win a single ticket because no one wants to go to a concert alone. ;)
  • The last chance to enter ends when the store closes on January 19th.
  • The winner will be selected at the close of business January 19th and you need not be present to win.

If you have not seen these gifted kids cover "46 and 2" you need to check it out!

Last edited:

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Thanks, Larry. It is very generous of you to donate these tickets to the Critter.

Brandon

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this? Like tickets for a power tool expo? Sounds interesting. been looking for a new impact wrench

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^this Tool!
oh yeah! you are into impact wrenches too huh? Ive been researching a small cordless impact recently. One that can really get the job done. Its called the 46&2 model but it runs 4 degrees warmer, which can cause stinkfist while gripping it.

WilRams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How good is Tool live? 4th time seeing them and I am flying out since they are not making it to the Mid Atlantic.

I somehow managed to get 2 tickets to this show through my phone in a panicked rush after not being able to get Dallas tickets. Talk about luck. After quickly pricing out flying to Nashville vs Atlanta I decided to flip my tickets and buy Atlanta tickets. Cant wait for next weekend! Should have kept Nashville had I known you all were going. Best of luck to who wins this and enjoy the show! (Although thats a given)

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 178 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back