WMAS Meeting Thursday, August 02 - Steve Pro, MASNA President!!!

BobC63

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes - YOU READ THAT RIGHT...

Steve Pro, The PRESIDENT of the Marine Aquarium Society of North America (MASNA), will be speaking at the next Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society (WMAS) Meeting on Thursday, August 02 at 7 PM in the Rose Garden House, Sugarhouse Park!!!

If you only make 1 Meeting this year... ***THIS IS THE ONE***

Steve will be presenting "Pests & Parasites", his industry-leading seminar on Marine pests, diseases, treatments and cures.

WMAS is so, SO honored to have the PRESIDENT of MASNA coming to Salt Lake City to speak at our Club. Hobbyists throughout the WORLD have paid 'big bucks' to attend a Steve Pro seminar.
This Thursday, WMAS will bring you Steve Pro for... 100% FREE.

That's right! FREE. WMAS is picking up the tab for EVERYBODY. And you do not have to be a WMAS Member to attend - this meeting is open to the General Public!

So bring yourself, bring a spouse, bring your friends... because this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY that you DO NOT want to miss!!!

And, as the President of MASNA, Steve can answer your questions about the MACNA 2012 show, MACNA 2013... and beyond!

If you know ANYTHING about the saltwater hobby, you KNOW the name Steve Pro...

DO ***NOT*** MISS THIS EVENT!

And - as always - FREE refreshments, FREE parking... all courtesy of WMAS.

For further information, including directions to the Rose Garden House, please visit our award-winning website:

utahreefs.com |

See you ALL on Thursday!!!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 188 71.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back