World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! Megabytes of Markdowns!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love participating in WWC live sales. However, Monday? Most of us will probably only get a couple of hours of shopping with you since we're working. A Cyber Sunday would work great! Either way, I'll participate as much as I can. Thanks for heads up.

ha, yeah that probably would be great, but the sale is on monday. been going on for a few years, and its a crazy one! you may thing "most of us will only get a couple hours", but that is far from true.
See yall monday evening, after I get back from SLC.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv never done one of these. How do we purchase each coral to secure it, but have them all delivered in the same package? Are they sorted out after the sale and put in the same box? Just wasn't sure if I would have to check out each item individually.
Corals that we will offer for sale appear randomly in this thread for throughout the entire 24 hours period. You have to check out for each coral individually. Corals are sold on a first to click and complete check out basis. (Your going to want to be fast) You only pay shipping once and we will combine the corals into same package for those who buy multiple corals.

ApocalyptiCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking I may be able to actually participate in this live sale. Team USA keeps me busy but finally home for some spare time and the tank could use some fresh acros. Count me in.

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys were way too fast on the last live sale. How about a little home field advantage for the Orlando reefers?

Perhaps I can participate live in the store and just grab coral as it's posted. Even then I might still be too slow!

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys were way too fast on the last live sale. How about a little home field advantage for the Orlando reefers?

Perhaps I can participate live in the store and just grab coral as it's posted. Even then I might still be too slow!

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys were way too fast on the last ive sale. How about a little home field advantage for the Orlando reefers?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking I may be able to actually participate in this live sale. Team USA keeps me busy but finally home for some spare time and the tank could use some fresh acros. Count me in.
Welcome aboard for Cyber Monday. What sport do you represent for Team USA?

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back