World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! Megabytes of Markdowns!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
more than likely, later this week. takes a few days to get it organized. plus, these guys(wwc) just crushed out a 24 hour sale, they need a lil downtime. ;)
Hahah I thought that's what I read double checking

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only one I regret is that dang WWC Hobgoblin Leptoseris that was in the cart when I got the Kung Pao. @WWC feel free to break the rules and remove it for me.
Hobgoblin is a killer piece. Brighter than any orange lepto almost a gold/copper. Rivals the Jack-O-Lantern, very nice coral and we don't have hardly anymore of it.

Drawings will be before the end of the week. Make sure you read the rules it is in there.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC i saw that within a week you will post the raffle winners....will they be posted in this thread or in a separate thread?
This thread. We will post a list with qualifiers a few days prior to the drawing so make sure you check that list for your name once its posted in this thread.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, got a frag pack and hoping to swoop another piece or two from the site before it ships. Thanks WWC for making this happen, bummed I missed the sale. Always a good time.

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hobgoblin is a killer piece. Brighter than any orange lepto almost a gold/copper. Rivals the Jack-O-Lantern, very nice coral and we don't have hardly anymore of it.

OK, I was thinking it was the same as the Jack-o-lantern which I already have.

805reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added some red gonis from the after sale. 8 corals with an average price of $29.88. Not bad! Can't wait til Friday to receive them!

805reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never ordered next day corals... is it typically delivered before noon? or just whenever they get to it that day?

Lemec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice sale! Wish I could have caught a few more frags, but I guess there's always the next sale...

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 56 40.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 70 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back