World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! Megabytes of Markdowns!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RobTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I snagged up a frag pack; coming tomorrow. If it's 5 pieces of flubber, I'm going for a 47 mile drive to clean some clocks. :D

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had some issues with our inkjet printer a little over halfway through printing labels/packing slips. Unfortunately we had to switch over to our b/w laser so some of the packing slips will be in black and white. If you have any issues ID'ing some of the names of your corals just let us know and we will be glad to help. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I snagged up a frag pack; coming tomorrow. If it's 5 pieces of flubber, I'm going for a 47 mile drive to clean some clocks. :D
How old are you?

diesel3443

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you shipping today? If you are not shipping today you will not be the first to get responded too. If you are shipping today and need to make changes to your order and have not been responded to yet please call us at 1-855-WWC-REEF as we are packing your order now. Those that are not shipping today will be responded to shortly please have patience.

You guys got to me! Can't wait to see the coral

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone got the packs, post up what you got, I'm curious!
Just put mine in my tank. That kung pao monti is BRIGHT!!
2c18e147870929bb07929f1cc8cd1c2e.jpg

Reefboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I pm'ed you about refunding my prepaid shipping. please respond
Thanks
WWC I know your going crazy trying to get everything boxed up but would you please respond to my PM about shipping.
Thanks

mlb7225

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC I know your going crazy trying to get everything boxed up but would you please respond to my PM about shipping.
Thanks
I saw their post before the sale, stating they will refund 100%. I'd say just let them get the 3 days of shipments out and you will be taken care of.

Reefboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah
I saw their post before the sale, stating they will refund 100%. I'd say just let them get the 3 days of shipments out and you will be taken care of.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. They are very cool and are always very professional. I was just hoping for a response to let me know they are aware or something like that. lol

RobTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone got the packs, post up what you got, I'm curious!
My order came in today around 9:30am. I bought 4 corals and a 5 pack. Out of the 5 pack, three are duplicates from previous orders: purple polyp birds nest, mystic sunset monti, ora neon birds nest. The other two are flubber (lps), not sure what they are yet. Can't win them all.

All pieces are beautiful as always. Great packaging. I've never had a loss in any of my orders from WWC, and I don't expect any this time.

bmeudy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My stiff came in this morning. Just got into tank. All looks great as always. Thanks for the little bottle of microbacter7!

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything shipped great. Snagged a couple of nice Hammer Corals, I do mainly SPS but I always have to have some Euphylia in the tank. Loving the Splatter Hammer
image.jpeg

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks
You have better luck just calling them. They're overflowing with emails, I didn't get a respond right away so I called and they were there to answer the call.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back