World Wide Corals Cyber Monday LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Chorrale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this probably isn't the right spot to post this, but ..... When you order zoas, I can you tell what size bloom they are going to have, like I have some zoas that are small, like1/4" in diameter, and then some that are 1/2" in diameter. How can I tell what im ordering before I order, b/c I would really like to get some of the larger ones. The pictures people post can be deceiving. Thanks

Also, I love the corals I got, and loved the way they were packed. I will definitely be ordering from you again.

Greg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this probably isn't the right spot to post this, but ..... When you order zoas, I can you tell what size bloom they are going to have, like I have some zoas that are small, like1/4" in diameter, and then some that are 1/2" in diameter. How can I tell what im ordering before I order, b/c I would really like to get some of the larger ones. The pictures people post can be deceiving. Thanks

Also, I love the corals I got, and loved the way they were packed. I will definitely be ordering from you again.

Greg
You want to look for "people eater" type zoanthids like Zoanthus gigantus or get Palythoas. Keep in mind that the larger types tend to grow out of control and can become a nuiscance so make sure it's a color morph you will really like or put it on an isolated rock.

Also we have seen the smaller type zoanthids get quite large in the right environment (usually really high nutrient).

Chorrale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate getting back to me, I'm very new to this and my wife and I are trying get things figured out. If you have time or anyone that may be reading this, what kind of suggestions would you recommend to us to get. Zoas or anything. Thanks

Greg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate getting back to me, I'm very new to this and my wife and I are trying get things figured out. If you have time or anyone that may be reading this, what kind of suggestions would you recommend to us to get. Zoas or anything. Thanks

Greg
Black Orchids
Strawberry Stratospheres
Devils Armor
Armor of God
Candy Apple Reds
Candy Apple Pinks
Bowzers
Sunny Ds
Darth Mauls
Scarfaces
Latin Lovers
Everlasting Gobstoppers
Space Monsters
Pandoras
Bloodshots
Valentines Day Massacres

These are just a few nice morphs that have large polyps there are many many more.

Also during shipping and the acclimation process all of them will be smaller but once they settle in your tank (couple weeks) they will expand. How you position them in regards to flow and light can also effect their size.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I won the $100 gift card! Makes me not feel so bad about spending so much. :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see my name for the raffle.
You didn't purchase anything during the sale.

I have contacted all the winners regarding your prize. Those who won the RAP tickets for this sale and last sale they will be mailed out as soon as we get them in later next year.

Specfishin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. I made 11 purchases and didn't make it in the raffle. Been watching the purchase thread for update and I also didn't get my tshirt either. :confused:

IxTCxI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see my name in the raffle too. I made 14 purchases during the sale??????????????? no shirt here either.

Sway70

Team Shallow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably because you guys are looking in the wrong thread.......... This is from a year ago. :(

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back