World Wide Corals Fragtoberfest 2019 2 Day LIVE SALE! Oct. 5&6th!

mario4933

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi @WWC I emailed you guys about adding a coral I had with you guys waiting to ship on my next order and I want to make sure it comes with this one. Could you check for me and see if you guys can get to it before shipping out?

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Now why would you go and do something drastic like that?!? There won't be anything posted that'll tempt you... And I never lie! ;)

It really depends on what it is. Some were fragged about a 3 weeks ago while others have been fragged for several months or more... Now that said, fully aquacultured frags (Acropora frags with WWC assigned to them) are super hardy and can adapt very quickly to your reef within just a couple of weeks of being fragged. This is especially true for Acropora frags that have been in the hobby for many, many years such as those that you are requesting (Gonzo and Garf Bonzai).

It's possible we have a couple more in our farm. Please send us an email to [email protected] so we can check and see if we have another and get back to you early this coming week.
Picked up a Gonzo Diesel and a Dragonslayer to go along with 4 zoas including a JF Bloodshot. Super psyched!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi @WWC I emailed you guys about adding a coral I had with you guys waiting to ship on my next order and I want to make sure it comes with this one. Could you check for me and see if you guys can get to it before shipping out?
Private message us here and and we can double check for you.

That includes all ebay orders prior to my ship out date? I feel like a 3 year old staying up trying to catch santa! My first time ordering corals online.
Yes! We will combine them so you don't have to pay for shipping twice.

@WWC , can ebay orders be included in same shipping?
Yes, we will combine all your orders in one box, for one shipping charge.

Any more $5 frags? Still trying to snag one.
I'm sorry. Our Sale is over. We do have many amazing corals still on our website.
We also have the coral of the month club subscriptions which include Free WWC Swag and other Free sample products. See Flyer for details..

coral club OCTOBER giveaway.jpg

Last edited:

What is the deciding factor(s) for why you choose the salt you use? Mulitple choice available!

• Price

Votes: 246 41.1%
  • Brand Loyality

Votes: 70 11.7%
  • Mixes Easy

Votes: 196 32.7%
  • Mixes Clean

Votes: 224 37.4%
  • Mixes to the right parameters

Votes: 363 60.6%
  • Easy to get

Votes: 179 29.9%