• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

World Wide Corals Live Sale shipment...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The risk of shipping but rarely the results from any shipper. Fedex only reimburses the shipping charges, so the seller takes the hit for replacement

MrObscura

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually got 2 during the live sale, and added a Cyphastrea in the after sale. I received them on time that Wednesday.

If was my first and only online coral purchase. The packaging was excellent though I'm surprised a heat pack wasn't used to ship to Chicago in winter. Maybe it's unnecessary with the cooler they use. Either way corals arrived quickly and healthy.

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The flower petal was so unique, until this live sale I had not seen any monti like it. Almost pastel.

Looks incredible. I just had some dumb luck and received it with my coral club shipment, so I’m happy I signed up for it because I had never seen or heard of this thing before.

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had not either.

So far this morning I'm seeing more death in the inverts and the clove polyps have still not opened up yet.

How much more? I’d continue to document the progression and do a water change to see if it helps slow things down.

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks incredible. I just had some dumb luck and received it with my coral club shipment, so I’m happy I signed up for it because I had never seen or heard of this thing before.

I got a flower petal from them in August. Very fast grower, but it quickly turned to a light green with teal polyps. No idea why. It’s very low in the tank... So, maybe see why that happens so you can avoid it.

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a flower petal from them in August. Very fast grower, but it quickly turned to a light green with teal polyps. No idea why. It’s very low in the tank... So, maybe see why that happens so you can avoid it.

Thanks for the feedback, good to know. Any idea what par you had it in?

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefers!

Unfortunately, we didn't see this thread until just now. It snuck by and for that I'm very sorry.

We are so very sorry for the delays that occured last week! As was stated earlier, we will help anyone with issues due to this delay. This even goes for extending our guarantee if something doesn't look quite right and you would like to try and save it.

But remember, if you aren't 100% satisfied with the coral purchased we will replace that item for you! Just email us photos to [email protected] and we will do whatever we can to make it right!

We really do appreciate everyone's patience with FedEx, but please note this a rarity in the scope of how many packages they ship every year. I know this isn't much of a consolation if you were one of the affected packages, but keep in mind that our priority overnight packages are delayed less than 0.5 % of the time.

We are looking forward to helping anyone that had issues due to this delay, so please don't hesitate to call/email us ASAP and we will make this right for you!!

Thanks so much for your patience,

Chris T
Web Manager

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback, good to know. Any idea what par you had it in?

Not really, but was running exactly BRS updated AB+ profile for Hydra 26 HD, on a reefer 525, with the coral about two inches off the bottom, but kind of under a light.

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really, but was running exactly BRS updated AB+ profile for Hydra 26 HD, on a reefer 525, with the coral about two inches off the bottom, but kind of under a light.

Good to know. You think it just wasn’t getting intense enough light or maybe water parameters? I’m running two Hydra 26 HD lights (overkill for my footprint), running Daxby’s Schedule with reduced red and green. Right now it’s on a frag rack about 4” off the sand, looks great so far but was planning on moving it up soon here. My par is pretty high near the top of the rockwork.

How high off the water surface did you have your lights mounted?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back