World Wide Corals Tax Craze 24HR LIVE SALE! Save your pennies!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SeeingGreen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All floating. Waiting a couple hours for drip aclimate. Box was warmer than my house!

First impression is everything made it a-ok

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395412025247.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395412025247.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 291

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 1/2 way with unpacking the corals!!!!! Doing a float and drip acclimation. This is gonna take a while!!!!

fishman1234

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine looked like the same as above and all are acclimated. Some are all open already. Yes the box was very warm but here in 30 degree buffalo, ny it needed it. Everything looks great. Thanks WWC will definitely be making future purchases.

rininger85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a little furious right now... I stayed home today to be here to sign for the corals (which angers me anyways that I have to sign for them - I work 15 minutes from home so normally would just watch the tracking number and run home and get them so they are only sitting outside for 15-20 minutes max-no worse than being on the unheated trucks, but apparently that wasn't up to me to decide)... was supposed to be delivered by 10:30AM, at about 10:40AM they changed the time to N/A and the tracking number claims that I wasn't here to sign for them even though they have NOT been here yet, so I called FedEx to ask what the deal was and they said it was probably just a mis-scan, so then I refresh the page and it said they would be here by 11AM so I hung up with the FedEx person, its now 11:30 and they've gotten rid of the estimated delivery time and it just says that customer wasn't available or business was closed... then read their small print and it says if their first attempt was before the estimated delivery time you're not eligible for a reimbursement... so I don't know if they are just running behind and put that on there just to cover their butts and will still be delivered or not... but I need to go in to work this afternoon can't work from home all day... grrrrr

Regina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to bed late last night as I was acclimating some georgeous frags. Love the fraq pac also!

Thank you WWC !! I dont think anyone will be disapointed.

rininger85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
delivery truck finally got here... was a new guy that said hes "new to this area and didn't realize how far out I was"... sounds to me like hes scanning packages and claiming customers aren't home to cover his butt, but at least it did make it and I didn't have to drive in to lansing for it! now to open it up!

McAllyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my critters at FedEx and got them home. Everything looks great, got them floating for now. Loved the "Hello, my name is" stickers!

Mac

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine in yesterday and it was like Christmas and a birthday combined!

I was as excited as this kid...

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear you all are satisfied with your orders. Please contact us if you have any issues with your order or shipment. We want to make sure everyone is happy and we will work with you to correct any issues.

ianmcalpin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank WWC just got the corals in they all look good right now I have a quick question how long do we have to use the 50$ gift card and also am I able to use the 50 inconjuction with the 200 it states on the 50 one code purchase but the other doesn't state anything

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All in!!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395423971.724465.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395423979.297083.jpg

There was one issue though....
The pumpkin patch chalice was fading and showing white so Jacob from wwc called me yesterday and expressed concern about it and sent two additional frags for the inconvenience!!!!!
Cheers to a great live sale, amazing customer service and outstanding corals!!!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank WWC just got the corals in they all look good right now I have a quick question how long do we have to use the 50$ gift card and also am I able to use the 50 inconjuction with the 200 it states on the 50 one code purchase but the other doesn't state anything
Both of them are good for up to 1 year. Sorry but you cannot combine them together as the $50 card states you cannot use with any other code.

dimitrios91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All in!!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395423971.724465.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395423979.297083.jpg

There was one issue though....
The pumpkin patch chalice was fading and showing white so Jacob from wwc called me yesterday and expressed concern about it and sent two additional frags for the inconvenience!!!!!
Cheers to a great live sale, amazing customer service and outstanding corals!!!!!

Nice job on all the grabs, look terrific

dimitrios91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks WWC, got the corals yesterday and everything is perfect so far. Sour Apples are a bit slow to opening, but other then that everything else jumped right out. Thanks again guys, awesome sale you had.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back