World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE 2015! Re-Fun your Refund!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im really excited. What day is the sale. I just told my wife that i wanted to buy something from wwc and boom. Sale

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rules have been posted on the first page. Please look them over!

and more teasers...

dk3foQm.jpg

0R5LCFY.jpg

F1SohfB.jpg

Wxxd14d.jpg

JlvLcs6.jpg

2likxHe.jpg

0PxPheL.jpg

VprSVIt.jpg

sHNWbDP.jpg

ACwjNlV.jpg

joNrAUo.jpg

Oh and did we mention there will be over 200+ Acropora frags in this sale?!!!?!

Last edited:

jdl513

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a fall back shipping plan for areas experiencing severe weather?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a fall back shipping plan for areas experiencing severe weather?
Yes we will hold any shipments to areas experiencing shipping delays due to bad weather. If you are also in an area with temperatures below freezing we can delay your shipment.

schroedel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I have a question. It said that just because you have a coral in your cart does not mean it's yours till paid in full. So does that mean you have to pay for each coral individually as you pick them then all your purchases are then combined? Do you purchase a shipping thing durring first purchase or ahead of time? Thanks

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I have a question. It said that just because you have a coral in your cart does not mean it's yours till paid in full. So does that mean you have to pay for each coral individually as you pick them then all your purchases are then combined? Do you purchase a shipping thing durring first purchase or ahead of time? Thanks

They will post pics of the corals with a link for each coral that goes to their website. From there you put it in the cart and then do the checkout process. Part of that process is picking the shipping which there will be a live sale option. They will provide a link before the sale to a shipping module on their site which you can buy at any time. I always wait until the end to be sure I have bought something before I buy the module. That way I don't have to worry about the hassle of asking for a refund if I don't buy any coral. You will most likely not have time to go after more than one coral. In the past I've been refreshing my screen when a coral pops up that I want and it is gone before I even get a chance to put it into the shopping cart. A lot of people take this really serious and will have several computers going at once or have their significant other and or kids all going for coral. If you are easily frustrated this is not for you. Every live sale there are always a couple of people that freak out and start a big rant on how unfair the sale is because they have been trying for hours and still haven't been able to purchase a coral. You will not get any sympathy from the other participants in the live sale. Just have fun with it. The sales can be fun and there are always conversations going while waiting on WWC to post more corals.

FYI, you have to make it thru the entire checkout process to get the coral. You can be on the final screen and if someone else gets all the way thru before you push the final place order button you will not get the coral.

schroedel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will post pics of the corals with a link for each coral that goes to their website. From there you put it in the cart and then do the checkout process. Part of that process is picking the shipping which there will be a live sale option. They will provide a link before the sale to a shipping module on their site which you can buy at any time. I always wait until the end to be sure I have bought something before I buy the module. That way I don't have to worry about the hassle of asking for a refund if I don't buy any coral. You will most likely not have time to go after more than one coral. In the past I've been refreshing my screen when a coral pops up that I want and it is gone before I even get a chance to put it into the shopping cart. A lot of people take this really serious and will have several computers going at once or have their significant other and or kids all going for coral. If you are easily frustrated this is not for you. Every live sale there are always a couple of people that freak out and start a big rant on how unfair the sale is because they have been trying for hours and still haven't been able to purchase a coral. You will not get any sympathy from the other participants in the live sale. Just have fun with it. The sales can be fun and there are always conversations going while waiting on WWC to post more corals.

FYI, you have to make it thru the entire checkout process to get the coral. You can be on the final screen and if someone else gets all the way thru before you push the final place order button you will not get the coral.
Thank you so much!! I now understand. Sounds like a blast

AQUAMAN22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winning prizes

Suuuuppp wwc i'm ready.... 1 question though how do we win? Is it a check in every hour? Or certain post# ???? Can't wait!!!

angel reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just making sure ....if i buy 2 $5 frags i also would need to purchase 2 other frags that are more than $5 right?......So i can only buy 2 $5 frags and that is it afterwards all frags must be over $5 right?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suuuuppp wwc i'm ready.... 1 question though how do we win? Is it a check in every hour? Or certain post# ???? Can't wait!!!

Rules state you are entered into the raffle when you make a purchase during the live sale. Not sure if there is just one entry or if you get an entry for each coral purchase.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we buy the shipping unit but do not end up getting corals will it be refunded?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You only have to make a purchase during the sale in order to qualify for the raffle drawings. You only get one entry no matter how many items purchased. If you win one of the prizes your name does not go back in the drawing so you can only win once.

just making sure ....if i buy 2 $5 frags i also would need to purchase 2 other frags that are more than $5 right?......So i can only buy 2 $5 frags and that is it afterwards all frags must be over $5 right?
Correct. We do this so everyone has a better chance to get some $5 frags.

Rules state you are entered into the raffle when you make a purchase during the live sale. Not sure if there is just one entry or if you get an entry for each coral purchase.
You only get one entry no matter how many items purchased. If you win one of the prizes your name does not go back in the drawing so you can only win once.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Can't wait

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to be clear: There is no need for "Check Ins" during the sale. There will also be no post #1000, #2000, etc. prizes during this sale in order to keep the spam posts down so the server and sale runs more smoothly this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back