World Wide Corals Tax Craze Live Sale! 2300 Frags discounted beyond belief!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what if i intend to pick up in store?

You do not need a shipping module if you pick up in store :)

Dumb question are the frags auction style or buy it now ?

These will all be buy it now. First to check out is the one to get that coral.

There's usually at least literally 1000 people viewing the thread at peak times. Now, who's actually intending on buYing? I dont know. But I've done several of these and it can be incredibly hard to get what you want.

Patience is key :)

@WWC What are some acros that you will have that are good for beginners? Something hardy and relatively affordable?

Green Slimer is a great choice! So are FF Red Robin, Tricolor Acro... Stags and / or other l Acropora that have an established name and that been in the hobby a long, long time...

I will be in Orlando on the 27th do i still need to purchase a shipping package. I’m a Florida resident. Can’t wait very excited!!!

You do not need a shipping module if you’re going to pick up.

Can I order sale items and get “free shipping” thru my coral club subscription?

You sure can! We’ll be happy to combine them and ship them together.

RJ F.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this has been asked. Do I just buy 1 shipping module then at the end of the sale you just group them altogether for 1 shipping cost?

Jamesrup0411

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jamesrup0411

1CE61B53-DA6C-4F66-8336-66D8D711F55D.jpeg

RJ F.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also was there a list put out with some corals that will make an appearance? I'm in the market for some nice torches

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the Christmas mirabilis be in the sale

There sure will be :)

Also was there a list put out with some corals that will make an appearance? I'm in the market for some nice torches

Part of the fun of a live sale is not knowing what's to come. You can however scan the first 20 pages to see the teasers we posted. That way you'll be able to see some of the frags we will be posting.

JPav01237

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been a part of any online sale like this, so do we look at it here and then call out a number or something or do we have to go to a site and put it in a cart and pay? I'm super confused about all this.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been a part of any online sale like this, so do we look at it here and then call out a number or something or do we have to go to a site and put it in a cart and pay? I'm super confused about all this.

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

Hope this helps :)

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
be the first to put it in your cart and check out with it

JP Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

Hope this helps :)
I may start a drinking game every time someone complains that items are no longer available in their shopping cart.

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC about the robot verification... lol. Are you guys doing the same thing (a captcha) as the last sale? Or has something changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back