World Wide Corals TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched this whole thing unfold, didn't buy anything. But those 5 for $59 frag packs were too much. Got one off the site. Thanks for the entertainment WWC :)

Molli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed! It's only a 20 gallon, but I know if I end up with something unsuitable my local lfs will trade it out with me. Can't wait to see what I get!

I can't imagine all the work that goes into something like this. Thanks for bringing the good stuff to the average hobbyists!

Daoust

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R really needs a troll emoji...

This is the only way I buy corals online. Great deals to be had if you put in the effort.
No I am not a troll i think this is a lame way to generate Hype and increase sales...
Some people don't have all day to monitor a web browser for a sale to save a few $$
I prefer a company have a sale and if i am interested i can go to the website and make my purchases NOT monitor my web browser
Like i said Lame...
have a nice day !

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I am not a troll i think this is a lame way to generate Hype and increase sales...
Some people don't have all day to monitor a web browser for a sale to save a few $$
I prefer a company have a sale and if i am interested i can go to the website and make my purchases NOT monitor my web browser
Like i said Lame...
have a nice day !
Did you not notice the 300+ frags available with 2x discounts that you can freely browse through?

We understand some people do not enjoy the live sales so we plan to have more regular mini-sales throughout the year as well as customer targeted sales on our new website.

You can also check us out on eBay where every week we list 200 auctions and you can get nice corals for as little as $10.

jatx2wne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First live sale I've been apart of and just want to give a huge thanks to @WWC it was a blast

cgonser9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the difference between the Hi-Lighter Acro and the Hulkster acros? They look very similar but are very different prices.... Any way to see the different mother colonies @WWC

Steve Maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC...I've won one auction tonight on eBay and am in the running for several more. To combine shipping do I need to pm you the ebay auction numbers?

Dayson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like i said Lame...
have a nice day !
You are in fact the definition of a troll. Someone with 4 total post in a sale talking about how it sucks. Maybe you didn't notice the 500+ people enjoying themselves and getting great deals. WWC continues to under promise and over deliver. Go somewhere else if you want to be negative.

Omar Torres

Noob Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are in fact the definition of a troll. Someone with 4 total post in a sale talking about how it sucks. Maybe you didn't notice the 500+ people enjoying themselves and getting great deals. WWC continues to under promise and over deliver. Go somewhere else if you want to be negative.
+1

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the difference between the Hi-Lighter Acro and the Hulkster acros? They look very similar but are very different prices.... Any way to see the different mother colonies @WWC
When you see them next to each other they are easy to tell apart.

Hi-Liter has much different growth structure it is a different species than Hulkster. In terms of color Hi-Liter is super bright neon green while Hulkster is more of a yellow-green.

No mother colony shots at this time.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC...I've won one auction tonight on eBay and am in the running for several more. To combine shipping do I need to pm you the ebay auction numbers?
No, we have advanced shipping software that combines orders across our selling channels. No worries.

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like i said Lame...
have a nice day !
I am not a person who prefers live sales. Too time consuming and I could not buy on impulse thinking something i want even more may be available in an hour. Im neurotic like that, not self unaware to think others love this type of sale.

This is why as wwc mentioned they offer after live sale on their web site. I have taken advantage of the after sale pieces. Without buying during sale several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back