World Wide Corals TimeSplitter LIVE SALE - 3,000+ Frags! Our Largest Ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 10, Members: 0, Guests: 10)

rage1199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My plans tonight is to write a Java script to auto refresh web page every 3 sec all I need to do is sit and watch and click. Last time I did a live sale, 4 years ago I got everything I wanted in the sale.

ReefQuest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
87CCA291-C9B2-4710-BFFC-4D196225EACE.jpeg

sjohnson2152

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Save yourself the time and download an extension :): To enable auto refresh in Google Chrome, download and install Super Auto Refresh Plus from Chrome Web Store. After you install the extension, the Auto Refresh button will appear in the extension section. Now, open the page or a new tab that you want to reload automatically and click on the extension button.

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC All shipping modules sold out. Any chance for a Friday ship to KY?

Never mind. Got it on website
31B37DFD-293B-45FD-AEA9-DF9508CE4707.jpeg

Ferrell Andrews Pink XL shirt for my wife
Newer 30L needs some frags (old pic, tank is 5 months in and tester frags thriving)

Last edited:

Brian623

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new to this I’m buy I shipping unit and it’s also charging me for shipping on the unit total is $50 is that right

Aricci22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instagram.jpg

How to Survive the WWC Live Sale:

3kqy6HI.jpg

This is the sale where we actually split time! You'll have to see it to believe it!

Time will pass so fast that it actually splits in half!

How do we make this happen? Well it starts by us posting 3000+ frags in 32 hours, plus over 250 $5 frags, and Raffle Prizes!

The Sale starts Saturday May 16th 9am and continues for 16 hours until 1am and then restarts Sunday May 17th at 9am and continues again for another 16 hours until 1am Monday morning!

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

***WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING LIVE SALES*** You can, however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the Live Sale. We enable rewards spending Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 3,000+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 32 hours. Expect batches of 5 - 7 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

***We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.***

uVAeTtw.jpg

tsls-2020-raffles.jpg

Prize 1. EcoTech Marine - Gen5 XR-15 LED Light ($419.99 value)
Prize 2.
EcoTech Marine - Vectra S2 Return Pump ($299.99 value)
Prize 3.
PolypLab - Product Bundle (Reefroids 60g, Polypbooster 100ml, Primer Shot 45g, V2 Lens Kit)
Prize 4.
WWC - Our Pick Softy Pack ($300+ value)
Prize 5.
WWC - Our Pick High End SPS Pack ($500+ value)

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

FxSndJW.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $24.99 ($14.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday 5/22, on Friday or after, you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIVESALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

CLICK HERECLICK HERE CLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

Can't wait

Fizbang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new to this I’m buy I shipping unit and it’s also charging me for shipping on the unit total is $50 is that right
No....you put in the promo code Livesaleship and you only get charged once.

DavidK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tshirtpromo.jpg

How would you like one of our brand new WWC T-Shirts?!?

1) Purchase a Pre-Shipping Unit from the following link
- https://worldwidecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-units

2) Post a WWC Live Sale themed Meme or a Full Tank Shot, along with posting your First Initial and Last Name, plus your T-Shirt size (sorry no 3XL's)

And that's it! It's that easy!

tshirts2020.jpg

WWC.jpg
tshirtpromo.jpg

How would you like one of our brand new WWC T-Shirts?!?

1) Purchase a Pre-Shipping Unit from the following link
- https://worldwidecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-units

2) Post a WWC Live Sale themed Meme or a Full Tank Shot, along with posting your First Initial and Last Name, plus your T-Shirt size (sorry no 3XL's)

And that's it! It's that easy!

tshirts2020.jpg

WWC.jpg
KDavid XXL

8E30DEBD-B59D-4A1E-BE91-70D8174200B1.jpeg

Phildabong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Men's Med P. Goedeke

I have purple already, I Rock the s*** out of it but if I could please get green it's my favorite color, and it's my birthday weekend wife said I can spend what I want

Screenshot_20200218-100832~3.png

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 98 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back