OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple years ago I was taking pictures of anemones trying to capture why they are amazing. Think I caught it with this picture.
A008FC6B-CAC5-4587-9B78-C21D8D5B3014.jpeg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. How is your build. I’m way behind. Anytime I get free I try and work on the build.
Is a great start of wrasse. Lol. I’m spoiled and have two great lfs. One is TSM and other Reefco. Trying to get fish from remote locations is proven to be difficult
@nbooks ^^^^^^

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That rfa looks fantastic. The fish is pretty too.
I got good taste from a friend lol. Thanks

Thank you Stefan

whats been your best wrasse source?

im in the ny/nj area and have been heavily relying on absolutely fish in clifton...i hate shipping fish
Rare fragile fish that are hard to get to eat from TSM everything else fish, coral or supplies come from Reefco! Reefco treats tanks with therapeutic copper power and general cure. New fish get added to system but 10-14 days left in there tank seems to remove parasites without killing fish immune system. Haven’t seen a fish or hear of one that sat in his tanks for the 10-14 days. Friends with owner so I see and hear of issues

Thanks lol. Can’t say enough so far about them
and here i was thinking i read it somewhere and couldnt find it...derp. Thanks
We read so much it makes me more confused. I am really strict where I buy from. Also Reefco qt corals and dips coral anytime they get transferred. All wild caught is separate systems. Not sure about Absolutely fish but herd good things.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Past two/three days it took off. Not worried as it seems to happen without any nutrients and been easy for me to get rid of. Now I said that this one will be the one to kill me lol.
I've been able to do the same with neo nitro and neophos. Had to do 1 48 hr blackout once.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to hear you used brightwel products l. I haven’t but was going to this time. Should have picked them up last week as now I can’t being sick.
Hope you start feeling better soon!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love neophos and neonitro. Just be aware, it often takes a metric ton of neophos to show up, and stay around.

Fair enough. I've primarily used TheWrasseGuy as a resource for learning about what I can keep together and what I can't. Pretty solid resource: https://www.thewrasseguy.com/all-about-reef-safe-wrasses

Hunter is the one who started the wrasse lovers thread. Great guy, and most certainly 100% knows his wrasses. Unfortunately for R2R, and us, we lost a valuable resource for wrasse info when they enforced a certain policy.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you start feeling better soon!
Thank you I feel much better today. Everyone I got it from tested positive for Covid so I am not getting tested but staying out of public

I love neophos and neonitro. Just be aware, it often takes a metric ton of neophos to show up, and stay around.

Hunter is the one who started the wrasse lovers thread. Great guy, and most certainly 100% knows his wrasses. Unfortunately for R2R, and us, we lost a valuable resource for wrasse info when they enforced a certain policy.
Thanks for the tip with neophos

Is a shame many great left. For that and other reasons at the same time like censorship made me leave. I’m back for now but how long we will see. Many family/friendships started here then tore apart. Shame

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R did loose a great guy and valuable wrasse resource when Hunter left. @Crabby48 and a few others are doing what they can to help fill that void :)

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you I feel much better today. Everyone I got it from tested positive for Covid so I am not getting tested but staying out of public

My entire job was just shut down for the week as we all tested positive after an xmas get together. I had mild symptoms as did many of us. I wonder as fast as it spread through us(about 16 employees), if we didn't have the omicron variant? Don't htink we will ever know for sure as most of us just did the at home test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 81 77.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back