• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB 8 bulb 24" T5 fixture

1fishkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for a 8 bulb 24" T5 fixture. I you happen to have one that your no longer using please let me know. I am in the process of building a new tank that's a 90 gallon cube so the dimensions are kind of odd with it being 30 wide 30 deep and 24 tall.

Cycleguy0623

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for a 8 bulb 24" T5 fixture. I you happen to have one that your no longer using please let me know. I am in the process of building a new tank that's a 90 gallon cube so the dimensions are kind of odd with it being 30 wide 30 deep and 24 tall.
I have a 6 bulb I’m about to list. It’s 24” just not 8 bulb.

KC2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one I ran for a couple of months, put in storage and forgot I had. It's in the original box and basically new. The thing is, shipping it will be pricey.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 76 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back