• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB AI Prime 16hd for budget build

rueric

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to build a budget friendly tank for my family and shopping for lights.. Anyone have a ai prime 16hd (black preferably) they're willing to let go for cheap?

cmross13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a VERY lightly used 2 month old unit with the flexy mounting arm i'd sell for $175 to lower 48 states. dont know how cheap you want it but this saves save ya $60. only used it as a temporary QT light(maybe 35% MAX on violets/blues, 0% red/green/moon, and 10% MAX on white, never even heard fan turn on) until i could get my hands on another RedSea90, which i did today. i have box an manual as well id ship in, only thing without packaging is the flexy arm. shot of my "fish spendings" spreadsheet that i enter receipts from weekly to track spending lol just for date of purchase

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 4.11.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 4.11.16 AM.png
    31 KB · Views: 34

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back