• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Apex classic display

OP
OP
D

Darshan V Tiwari

Darmax96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info,but I think I need one. I bought a classic from someone on this forum but stupid me didn't read the description that it didn't come with the display.
Don't I need the display to do the initial setup?

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info,but I think I need one. I bought a classic from someone on this forum but stupid me didn't read the description that it didn't come with the display.
Don't I need the display to do the initial setup?
No, you dont

I bought one used without the screen also. To set it up, connect it to your internet via Ethernet cable. Then find the ip using the apex ip viewer program. It’s on the Neptune site. Then get local access by typing in the IP address in your browser. Credentials are user name: admin password:1234

Once you are in, set up a link with fusion and you are good to go.

You just have to make sure the seller cleared his profile, and performed a hard reset. On the classic, this can only be done while in the local access page, so hopefully he did it before he sent it, or gave you his login details. If not, you might need to put a support ticket in for them to do it remotely.

OP
OP
D

Darshan V Tiwari

Darmax96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the info. I will definitely do that. I hate to spend the on a display just to use it for 30 seconds. Again thank you

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back