• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Harlequin shrimp

eraserhead187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local folks can't locate any of these guys for me anywhere in over a hundred miles. Anybody know where I can get one or two that has a decent shipping deal? I'm in southern Indiana.

Thanks!

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've managed to order some from Aqua Locker. Get on their in stock email notification to be alerted when available. I have one in the tank now and 2 more ordered.

OP
OP
eraserhead187

eraserhead187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So update here, some member of this forum, who has since deleted his message, said that a friend of his, Matthew Salazar in the St. Louis area, had a shrimp for sale. I contacted him, he sent me a pic, and I paid him. He ripped me off and he is nowhere to be found. I only have to assume that whoever referred me on this forum was in cahoots with him since he deleted his post on here.

The guy's email address is [email protected]. Watch out for this clown! I Google him and he seems to have ripped people off for other various items. Car parts, etc.

So I am still looking for a Harlequin shrimp and am $70 poorer.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks. Do you remember the name that referred you to this person?

OP
OP
eraserhead187

eraserhead187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had a phony account on R2R, I bet it was just the same guy. Total loser. I talked to mods here and they found that the guy's R2R account had been banned soon afterwards for trying to rip other people off. I ended up getting a shrimp from a good place in NY. He's doing well!

acrum222

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had a phony account on R2R, I bet it was just the same guy. Total loser. I talked to mods here and they found that the guy's R2R account had been banned soon afterwards for trying to rip other people off. I ended up getting a shrimp from a good place in NY. He's doing well!

Good it's doing well. I just ordered one.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 65 74.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back