• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Isochrysis Galbana Phytoplankton

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure it will be fine to pick up. You can even bring your own container. I live just a few blocks away from there. If you don't get a response from them let me know. I think they just did a hatch so they may miss a email. They also have cheado and Tet.

OP
OP
bozo

bozo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am sure it will be fine to pick up. You can even bring your own container. I live just a few blocks away from there. If you don't get a response from them let me know. I think they just did a hatch so they may miss a email. They also have cheado and Tet.
Are you culturing your own after using their Iso?

Thats my plan. I'm already culturing nanno and thats pretty easy.

I heard growing Iso is a bit more challenging than nanno.

Thanks!

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually split the cultures a few times, then get a fresh one. I just have my Phyto on the window sill with a bubbler. When I split them I add a few drops of f/2. But they are so close it is easy for me just to pick some more up. Plus I have four tanks and feed Phyto 2-3 times a day so I go thru a bit. I am also running a swamp mix that has Phyto, Artemia, pods, and Rotifers. The Pods and Rotifers I get from @ReefLegends. You can also get ISO from them. They have a R2R deal going now to the end of the year. I talked to Ian from Holdfast tonight and there ISO culture came when he was out and no one was there to accept it. So because of the holiday, probably not going to have a new ISO culture till next week.
IMG_0617.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back