• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Koji Wada Nepthea

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have one I purchased it from corals.com I can send you a picture of it later today. The only thing is I would have to cut you a frag. If you are willing to wait for it to attach to a rock I will hook you up with a frag for cheap. It grows pretty quick so I don't mind hooking up a fellow refer.With over night shipping prices so crazy it might not be worth it for you. I'm in Connecticut where are you located? I have a bunch of boxes for coral that I purchased. You could probably get away with 2 day shipping with a 48 hour heat pk. Because it's a softy. IDK. Check out the picture when I send it and we can go from there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240303-104421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240303-104421_Chrome.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 19

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
4 months. That's what I would do. Also Unique Corals also has them. I Believe corals.com has frequent sales. They advertise on reef2reef.com a lot. If you have trouble getting one hit me up.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back