• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB large flat bottom rock

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a large flat rock minimum 20"x18"x1". Only one side needs to be flat as it will be sitting on the bottom of a tank for 1/2 of the aquascape.

Thanks in advance!

Lucky Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you haven’t seen it Marco makes rocks cut flat on one side for this purpose. I picked one up at my lfs about the size you are looking for and bulkreefsupply sells them also.

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take some rocks that are flat and mortar them together. There are a few reef safe options. Additionally, you can cut your own rock to make it flat then do the same thing as I stated previously. Just a couple options.

Schlanger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean i have a friend that just took down his 200 gallon tank he has this beautiful 120 pound rock that has a awesome arch in it and is flat bottom but its big

OP
OP
MrWheelock

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean i have a friend that just took down his 200 gallon tank he has this beautiful 120 pound rock that has a awesome arch in it and is flat bottom but its big
Im looking for a plate essentially, but if you can send me a picture and its a sweet piece maybe we can work something out. Thank you

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 114 74.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back